a video that cracks.me.up.
To explain: He thought the dogs "shock" coller was
no big deal...and tried it out. What he didn't realize
was that IT SHOCKS! (Well, he did, but didn't
realize the POWER 2 little 3volt batteries
can produce! After getting the initial shock,
his hand had no control he shocks himself a
2nd time! Priceless! And notice at the end
when Chloe comes up to him and seems to
understand..."Dude, I've been there"...moment.
Sorry the video's so shaky...there was no way
I could take video and NOT laugh/shake!